Fellowship is always keen to hear from Suburb residents who are interested in hiring its facilities for private functions or from local organisations who wish to hold events, meetings or other activities in the building – on a one off or regular basis.
Anyone interested in hiring space in Fellowship House should first complete the enquiry form before discussing prices, conditions etc.
Hidden away behind the tennis courts, Fellowship owns a large croquet lawn surrounded by magnificent trees. This is one of the Suburb’s discreet gems. At the front of the building there is a large courtyard flanked by a loggia onto which open three sets of double doors from the building.
Inside Fellowship House there is a fully equipped new modern kitchen and three main public spaces: the Main Hall, the Eileen Whelan Room and the Reception Area. In addition, there are Ladies, Gentlemens and Disabled Lavatories, a coat hanging area and a store room.
The public space dimensions and seating capacities are approximately as follows :
- Main Hall : 72 sq m. seating up to 87 theatre style or up to 65 at tables
- Eileen Whelan Room : 32 sq m. seating up to 40 theatre style or up to 30 at tables
- Reception Area : 21 sq m
The Main Hall is equipped with :
- a modern Yamaha upright piano
- a modular stage which can be erected easily in any location or shape in sizes from half a square meter up to 8.5 sq m
- a modern audio visual system including electrically operated 3mx2m projection screen, ceiling mounted projector, DVD/Blu Ray/CD player, wall mounted speakers and microphones
- free high speed broadband
- 110 chairs and 15 trestle tables (nine 70″x27″ and six 36″x27″)
Fellowship is licensed for showing films and playing music.
The Eileen Whelan Room and Reception Area are equipped with modern ceiling track mounted spotlights to illuminate art displays on five large wall surfaces.